Goldens Bridge Veterinary Care Center Covid 19 Response Plan
Goldens Bridge Veterinary Care Center is open to service our clients, their pets and the general public.
We have had a long established daily disinfection plan to minimize contagious disease transfer to both pets and people. We have enhanced our program in the following ways:
- There will be a ten minute break in-between every appointment.
- Clients are to wait in their cars and we will come out to the vehicle to bring your pet in to the building. We bring them in with our leashes, if they're in a carrier we bring them in and once the pet is out of the carrier we disinfect the carrier as well.
- The exam rooms, and reception area will be cleaned in between every patient.
- If you need supplies or wish to pick up your pet you may ask that our staff come to your car. Staff can take payment over the telephone or at your car.
- Clients, who are quarantined and their pet needs medical assistance, can get a telemedicine appointment with one of our veterinarians.
We are here to help. Let us know what you need and We will do our best!!!